With the end result always being the same: high-quality systems on time, GCI's broad scope of services can support your next project from initial concept, design, and engineering to fabrication, installation, and start-up. Whether you are looking for a completely new system, retrofitting, or need spare parts, our knowledgeable team will provide the solution you are after.
Engineering & Design
The conceptual design process coordinates each project's scope, objective, pricing, and schedule with our Client's goals to optimize the overall success of a system.
- Parametric 3D Modeling
- Latest Version CAD Software: ProE/SolidWorks/AutoCAD 2D & 3D
- FEA Studies Conducted on All Systems
- P.E. on Staff
- System Controls Engineering
- Clean-Room System Design
- Risk Management Assessment
Fabrication & Machining
Certified Welders and Expert Machinists fabricate one-off systems down to the finest detail. With decades of experience and the best available equipment, we are your most qualified partner.
- 40,000 Square Foot Facility
- Late Model Vertical Machining Centers, Lathes, and Saws
- MIG, TIG, and Stick Welding
- Six Sigma Operations Protocol
- Clean Shop Environment
- Extensive Safety Programs
- Stringent Quality Control